Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let the third trimester begin!

It is official, I started my third trimester this week (28 weeks). I can't believe we get to meet our baby girl in just 12 weeks! According to my weekly emails from The Bump and BabyCenter our little one is now the size of an eggplant or a Chinese cabbage! She is around 14.5 inches long and between 2-2.5 pounds. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

OK folks here is it . . . my belly at it's finest (and FYI this is the last belly photo b/c I don't want to scare anyone)!!!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures!! the room is looking awesome! getting very exciting now :-) love you guys

    ReplyDelete