Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Boy!


This week was Eric's B-day week or as Eric would say June is his Birthday Month! The celebration started on Sunday with a combined Father's Day/Birthday dinner at my sisters house. On his actual birthday (6/24) we decided to go for a walk in the sunshine after work and then head to Jaks for a nice steak dinner . . . followed by birthday cake at home!

For those of you who don't know this fun fact about Eric let me fill you in on a little secret. Eric is obsessed with presents!! He is like a little kid on Christmas morning searching for his gifts around the house and asking if he can open them early! With that said, we were up bright and early on his birthday and he even opened two of his gifts before he left for work (HaHa)!

Happy Birthday to my hubby . . . finally we are the same age!!! I am looking forward to a lifetime of birthday celebrations ahead . . . I will just need to find a new hiding place for your presents each year. I love you honey and feel so lucky to have you as may husband!! I think our neighbor said it best the other day when she said "You have such a great husband, he really is a great catch" I smiled and said "I agree, I feel very lucky he picked me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment