Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30 Weeks and Counting!


(Coho is already jealous and wanted to be in the photo too!)

Wow I cannot believe I am 30 weeks pregnant already! Eric and I took our first baby class on Saturday. Although there were no major AH-HA moments it did give us lots to think about . . . I think I am more afraid of labor now than I was before the class(HA). We have a CPR/Safety and Newborn class to go!

Here are some stats on our little one from my babycenter email . . . as always I look forward to the "veggie or fruit" they compare her too . . . today she is a Cabbage :)

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment