Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower on Saturday. My mom's friend Phyllis and her daughter were the hosts and did a wonderful job. We had pink plates and pink/brown polka dot napkins, perfect for a baby girl! The food was amazing and the company was even better. Unfortunately my mom was not able to attend because she had surgery on her foot on Friday and was not feeling well Saturday. Luckily, all of the ladies and my sister stepped in to be my mom's for the day!

Baby Bates got so many great gifts . . . from a baby swing, to a bouncy seat, lots of cute outfits and many plush blankets! I think Eric is hoping her favorite gift will be the princess fishing pole his mom bought :) I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends. It makes me so excited for the arrival of Baby Bates. a

(FYI. . .Coho just ran by me with one of the blankets in his mouth . . . I think he wonders why he didn't get any gifts)!



No comments:

Post a Comment