Thursday, June 10, 2010

The crib is up!

It's official the crib is up (thanks to Eric) and most of the bedding has arrived. Now we just need to pick up our crib mattress from my parents house and wait for the fitted sheet to arrive (it is on back order but envision a chocolate brown sheet with lime green, light blue, yellow and pink polka dots). Our next step is a dresser and changing table which we are looking at those tonight so stay tuned!

On a side note: Holy cow seeing a crib in the nursery when I walk by the room makes it all seem so real now . . . it is crazy how fast time is going by! I can't believe we get to meet our little one in 3 months!

Finally bedding I love . . . after at least 4 or 5 I didn't love :)

Even Coho is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Bates!

Proud mommy to be!

2 comments:

  1. omg how cool....and coho looks so ready :-) how fun!! that's a really good picture of him sitting there by the crib. keep us posted on your find tonight. love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! looks great guys!!! well done, eric. :) I love the picture of coho - he wants to jump in there so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete