Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Kallie

Kallie turned six months old on Friday. As always I am not sure where the time went. Kallie had her wellness check-up and the Dr. she is doing great. She is 15lb 6oz(39%) and 25.5in (43%). Such a big girl now considering she was only 5lb 9oz and 17in when she was born.

Kallie you have quite personality these days. You are such a happy little girl who loves to smile and giggle. You especially love your dog Coho. You are always looking around the room for him and you absolutely light up when he finally decides to pay attention to you. You have so much fun laying on a blanket on the floor surrounded by your toys. In fact, the other day you rolled over from you back to your belly and then back again (you were very confused).

The last six months have been the best time of my life. I had no idea how much I would fall in love you with each day I see your smiling face. I find myself just looking at you and wondering how I got so lucky. I love you baby girl, Happy Half Birthday to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment