Sunday, February 27, 2011

Big Girl!

For the last two weeks I have been holding Kallie on my lap during dinner and trying to feed us both. Most of her food ended up on her cheek or nose and most of my food ended up on top of her head . . . WHOOPS! We have been using this tactic because Kallie only likes to eat when we eat and she likes to watch us eat before taking a bite. Needless to say it wasn't the best options.

Tonight we decided to pull out the highchair at dinner. I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready while Eric got Kallie settled in her chair. My mouth dropped to the floor when I walked in and saw our "baby girl" sitting all by her self at the table. It was at that very moment I understood the quote I have heard so many times from friends "Enjoy every moment because they grow up so fast".


No comments:

Post a Comment