Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving to her own room . . .

Before we left for Hawaii I told Eric that I was going to transition Kallie to her crib when we got home. Well on Saturday night when we got home I immediately put her in her co-sleeper next to our bed and told Eric I just wasn't ready yet. Well tonight is the night . . . I just rocked my Kallie Bear to sleep and put her to bed in her crib. I am not sure why it makes me so sad . . . I actually cried when I was rocking her to sleep. I guess I just can't believe how big she is getting and how quickly it is all going. Kallie has been the biggest blessing in my life and I am so excited for what the future holds, I just wish it would go so darn fast. One last thing . . . Eric just walked in the room and saw me crying, he gave me a hug and said "honey it's not like she is going off to college" . . .

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she is happy with the new sleeping arrangements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does go fast, hold on to those precious moments. I cried yesterday snuggling madi in my arms, her eyes were closed and she was so beautiful. I looked at her wishing and remembering her at three months; three years seems so old already.

    ReplyDelete