Saturday, December 11, 2010

4 Months Old

Kallie is 4 months old today. I truly can't believe it, the time has gone way too fast! She is now 12lbs 14 oz (28%) and 23.5in long (19%). The Dr. said Kallie is doing great!

Kallie - It seems like yesterday when we brought you home and your dad and I just looked at each other wondering what to do. Now you are such a big girl you even sleep in your own room. I had a hard time the first night, your dad made fun of me because I cried. I miss having my little bug next to me in our room but I know we will both sleep so much better now. You are such a joy and we love watching you learn and grow. You have started to grab your toys but then you freak out b/c you don't know how to let go, you love mommy to rock you to sleep, you always smile when your daddy holds you, you giggle and you love to make loud noises b/c you are just finding your voice. Your dad and I love you more than words can explain.

Kallie your dad and I love you more than you will ever know . . . you have brought so much love to our family and we feel so blessed to have you in our lives. Your dad and I look forward to watching you grow each day . . . WE LOVE YOU!

A week old. . .


4 months old . . .









No comments:

Post a Comment