Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!

The holidays meant so much more this year with our little girl. It was so fun to buy Kallie her first Christmas dress, a stocking with her name on it (Coho got one too of course), her first Christmas book, lots of presents and of course she had no idea it was even Christmas! HA!

We spent Christmas Eve with Eric's family. We started with lunch at the Nicholson's house to give the kiddos their gifts then it was off to Aunt Terri and Uncle Jim's house for the annual caroling (no we don't leave the house).

Christmas morning was so special this year since we have our own family now. Eric was up bright and early (5:30am to be exactly) b/c he gets so excited for presents! Kallie and I decided to sleep in until 7:30 and make him wait. He had made coffee and started a fire. We opened gifts and enjoyed our morning as a family.

After our relaxing morning we headed to my parents house to open presents and for Christmas dinner. We had a great time and of course Kallie was spoiled at ever stop along the way.

I feel so blessed to have a beautiful daughter, an amazing husband and of course the best yellow lab in town! Having a family has been my dream since I was a little girl and I feel so lucky that my dream came true!


















1 comment: