Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year we hosted our 2nd annual Thanksgiving dinner. We had a big group this year . . . 20 people. It was an extra special Thanksgiving because Ric and Thalene were here. It was a great night with lots of great food (thanks to eveyone) and wonderful family.

There are so many things I am thankful for it is hard to just share a few so I will sum it up by saying I feel very thankful to have an amazing husband and partner by my side, an amazing - smart- spicy - funny - healthy baby girl, our first baby Coho Monkey Bubbs Bates, supportive families and the best friends anyone could ask for . . . Wow I am one lucky girl!

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving and our time with Mimi and Papa - Kallie can't wait to see them again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment