Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mommy Daughter Cookie Tradition

This year was our second annual mommy daughter cookie making adventure. You were so excited to get started. This year I decided I better make my cookie dough from scratch versus the store bought cookies (HA). You loved every minute of our morning from rolling the cookie dough all by yourself to putting the largest cookie cutter in the middle so we would have to roll the dough out again to your favorite part...SPRINKLES! If it were up to you each cookie would have an entire bottle of sprinkles on it, the more the merrier is your attitude when it comes to sprinkles.

I love starting our own traditions and this is going to be one of my favorites . . . just me and you! I love you....

Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment