Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Perfect Date With My Girl

On Saturday I planned a special mommy/daughter date with my girl. We started our morning with a trip to Starbucks for some special milk (AKA chocolate milk) and coffee. Then we made our way to the big show - Disney on Ice. This was not just any Disney on Ice it was Disney Princesses on Ice. We met a few of our PEPS friends at the show and the grils were all dressed in princess gear ready for the show.

Kallie's eyes literally lit up when she saw the first princess. She made sure to tell me the name of each character; yes she knew them ALL. I thought the show was great but watching my girl have such a great time was truly the best part.

Tonight at dinner Eric asked Kallie what her favorite part of the weekend was and she said princess on ice with mommy . . . my heart is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment