Friday, July 12, 2013

The Little Things

As most of you know moving Kallie to a "big girl" bed has been quite the adventure. Well I am happy to report that consistency paid off, Kallie has been sleeping in her bed and not getting out until her special clock turns green for three weeks (WOOHOO). Along the way we have rewarded her for the little wins! Well last night Eric surprised her with her very first nightgown . . . not just any nightgown a Toy Story nightgown with Jessie and Bulls-eye on it (Toy Story is Kallie's favorite show). It was a HUGE HIT. She immediately started twirling around in excitement. My favorite moment was when she actually crawled in bed and said "Wait we forgot my pants" - I guess she really didn't know what a nightgown was (HA).

Kallie's teacher sent me this note that I had to share:

I overheard Kallie telling Aasha that when you wear a nightgown you don’t need pants… big news in the Bates house J When Aasha asked what a nightgown was Kallie looked at her and said “you know, a thing for good night twirling”

No comments:

Post a Comment