Monday, July 22, 2013

Strawberry Festival Tradition


This weekend was the annual Strawberry Festival on Vashon.  I have been going to this festival with my family since I was a baby and look forward to it every year.  This year was my favorite year yet.  Kallie, Mac and Finn are the perfect age - looking in awe as the tractor floats went by, loving the candy that they collected and best of all they were smiling from ear to ear the entire parade.  I can't leave out Sophia and Ella because they sat in the front row making sure all of the kiddos had a great time and even made sure Kallie didn't get any candy with peanuts.

My favorite minute of the entire day was watching Kallie and Mac walk down the street holding hands chatting it up as if they were the only two at the parade . . . such a sweet moment!

I have no doubt we will continue to celebrate the Strawberry Festival as a family for many years to come and I look forward to all of the memories that will follow.  These are the little moments that make up a lifetime of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment