Friday, November 19, 2010

Look at me grow

Yesterday was my last PEPS group meeting. At first I was not sure how I would like PEPS but I am so glad I did it. I have met so many great girls from my neighborhood that I will continue to be friends with. Have PEPS each week was a blessing it forced me to get out of the house and talk to adults. Each meeting was different but it was so refreshing to know that we all have ups and downs as new parents and that is OK!

I am also amazed at how much our little ones have grown. Most of the babies in my PEPS group are 3 or 4 months old. They are all starting to have their own personalities which is so fun to watch. Here is the picture from our first meeting and then the one from our last. . .suck big kiddos now :) I love how they are in pairs holding one another up so they don't tip over!



No comments:

Post a Comment