Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kallie is 3 months old

I can't believe Kallie is 3 months old today!!! Time has gone by way too fast. Kallie has been such a blessing in our lives and I can't even start to explain the love we have for her. I learn more about her every day . . . so far I know that my little girl loves to smile when she is supposed to be eating, she always smiles when daddy comes home from work, cooing on her changing table, kisses from her dog Coho, sleeping in her swing, rattles & the animals on her bouncy seat, going on walks in the front pack, laying on her soft lamb, bath time, and of course snuggles from mom and dad.

Eric and I feel so lucky every day for the family we have. We are looking forward to watching our little girl grow . . . Kallie Bear we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment