Sunday, October 10, 2010

Prayers

The past week has been a rough one. One of my bestfriends received the worst news I can think of . . . her little girl Georgia (11 months old) was diagnosed with cancer. As a new mom I just can't even imagine receiving that news or even being able to process the word cancer. I was able to go visit them in the hospital and was happy to see baby Georgia being her smiley self. She was smiling, laughing, and of course screaming because she loves to hear her voice :) Not only is Georgia being a tough cookie Alison and Brian are both staying strong for thier little girl. Although they don't know the exact kind of cancer baby Georgia has they are ready to hit this head on and focus on recovery! The Handsaker family is in my prayers every second of every day . . . love you guys!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment