Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Miracle Swing

Before Kallie arrived we decided we needed a swing and a vibrate/bouncy seat because we have heard that babies love them. For some of my friends this is the only way they can shower in the morning. Well not me . . . our little fiesty girl hates her bouncy seat and her swing. I put her in there and immediately her face starts turning red and then it happens . . . she starts screaming. I am not talking about a little cry I mean the kind where they can't even make noise because they are crying so hard . . . I even say "breathe Kallie"! Soooooooo we needed to come up with Plan B. I realized that I swing Kallie side to side in order to get her to sleep but her swing goes front to back. I called my sister in law Molly to see if she had a swing that we could borrow, she did and it just happens to swing either side to side OR front to back. Eric and I literally jumped in the car that afternoon to pick up the swing (we were willing to try anything). Once we got home we decided to test our theory. We set the swing up and slowly put Kallie in it . . . this is what happened . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment