Thursday, May 24, 2018

Mothers Day 2018


Mother's Day is a day I do not take for granted. I truly feel lucky every day that I was given the chance to be a mom but more importantly Kallie's mom. There is not a night the goes by that don't sneak in her room before I go to bed, kiss her on the forehead three times and whisper "mommy loves her girl". I am not saying parenting is always easy because it is not but I wouldn't trade it for the world (the good and the bad).

Kallie,

The day you entered the world was the day my dreams of becoming a mom came true. I still remember the first time I held you in my arms and the feeling of unconditional love I felt in that moment. To this day I am not sure how I got so lucky but I thank God every day for giving me the gift of YOU!.

I love you to the moon and back!



Love

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment