Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I love long weekends


Since Kallie was out of school on Friday I decided to take the day off and extend my Memorial Day weekend! We decided to get up early and head to Vashon for the night. Kallie loves the beach as much as I do. We spent our time collecting beach treasures, listening to music on the deck, kayaking, and of course early morning coffee chats with papa on the deck(my favorite thing to do). Tons of neighbor kids arrive on Saturday so Kallie was in heaven! It was a beautiful sunny day so the kids spent most of the day in the water or playing games.

We spent the rest of the long weekend at home. Kallie had a birthday party and we went for a family adventure on Monday. Daddy took us to Franklin Falls for a 2mile hike, up to the mountains for spectacular views and a pit stop along the river to relax at the park. We had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment