Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Surprise...She can Fly!

Eric surprised Kallie (um and me) on Sunday with an experience she will never forget...iFly and indoor skydiving experience.  I was slightly shocked but mostly proud when I saw the excitement on her face when she figured out what she was doing.

When it was her groups turn she listened to the instructor intently and insisted she go get her gear all by herself.  She suited up and off she went, more confident than I have ever seen. When it was her turn she did not hesitate one bit, she was ready and did an amazing job!

After the experience was over she leaned over and said, "mommy now I know what it feels like to fly like a superhero" ... Priceless!  Thanks daddy for knowing our baby girl could do it, all by herself!











No comments:

Post a Comment