Friday, May 2, 2014

My Little Love

The other night Kallie and I went for our nightly walk to get the mail. This generally turns into looking for rabbits, pointing out every ant on the ground, smelling flowers, and if we are lucky chasing butterflies (well moths really). Well tonight turned into one of those moments I will never forget. Kallie picked two flowers as usual but this time it was her act of love and kindness that melted my heart.

Handing me the first flower she said, "Mommy this flower is for you because I love you" Then she handed me the second flower and said; "Mommy this flower is for you because you are my best friend"

As you can imagine I immediately smiled, teared up and gave her the biggest hug and kiss. These are the special moments a mom will never forget! It is impossible to explain the love I feel for my baby girl but I think "I love you to the moon and back" sums it up pretty darn well.

No comments:

Post a Comment