Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A new day a new outfit

Lately Kallie cannot get enough of anything princess...she is obsessed.  With that obsession comes a bit of creativity when it comes to getting dressed for school.  I generally let her choose her outfit which can consist of a dress with a princess dress on top or a dress and skirt under the dress or just two dresses because why not!  Well recently she had decided it is very important to accessorize before leaving the house which cracks us up.  She can spend 10-15 minutes a morning finding the right combination of items, from tiaras to capes to rings to fingerless gloves...nothing is out of bounds for my creative girl.

Here are a few if my favorites that I must document...sad I missed a photo of the cowgirl hat and cape yesterday!











No comments:

Post a Comment