Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mommy Daughter Day!

Today I decided to take Kallie on an adventure . . . which meant spending morning at the Pickering Barn Farmers Market. We had such a great time holding hands and looking at all of the booths. Kallie pointed to every flower and yelled with excitement "Mama look how beautiful that flower is", it was too cute. She was really surprised when she realized there were pony rides. She jumped right on and said, "mama you can let go". . . HA!

My favorite part of the entire adventure was sitting on the grass listening to the live music. Kallie convinced me to get up and dance with her - I am not sure who was having more fun. Watching the pure JOY on her face was priceless. It made me realize that no matter how busy life can get it truly is the little moments that make it all worth it!

 
go

No comments:

Post a Comment