Thursday, May 16, 2013

I am one lucky mom . . . Happy Mother's Day

Mom’s Day Now that I am a mom I look forward to Mother’s Day every year. My request for that day is that we spend the day together as a family. This year I wanted to plant flowers with Kallie. I bought her a little shovel and rake a few weeks ago so we were all set. We took a family trip to the store and we let her pick out the colors she liked and a few little decorations for our pots. She was SO excited and ready to go right when we got home! I loved having a little helper digging holes and helping me decide where to put each plant – even daddy helped . . . Good Teamwork is what Kallie would say  Mother’s Day is a day that I can reflect and realize how lucky I am to have a healthy, beautiful, sassy, funny and amazing little girl! I am also thankful to have my own amazing mom (friend) to show me the way. I can only hope that I will be as great of a mom to Kallie as my mom is to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment