Sunday, February 24, 2013

The perfect day!

Today was one of those days I wish could go on forever - it was perfect from beginning to end.  It was a day full of snuggles, laughs, artwork, sliding at the park, taking dolly for a walk, pizza night and it ended with more snuggles. 

Being a working mom makes the weekend even more meaningful.  It is a balance between getting the everyday chores done that I can't get done during the week (laundry, grocery shopping, walking the dog etc) and spending the quality time with Kallie that she deserves.  Some weekends I get it right and other weekend end up being so rushed I can't enjoy it. 

Well this weekend was perfect!  I took the time to enjoy every moment with my baby girl - everything else can wait!  I love you Kallie Elizabeth Bates.





No comments:

Post a Comment