Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy New Year

Wow another year – where did it go? I have so many things to be thankful for it is hard to put into words.

I am most thankful for my loving family. I cannot imagine my life without them and I feel truly blessed each and ever day knowing that I have their support not matter what the situation might be. Eric is best friend and soul-mate and Kallie is the love of my life. The two of them fill my heart with love and laughter and I feel so lucky that God chose the three of us to go on life’s journey together. I cannot imagine going on this journey with anyone else.

I love you both more than words . . . and I am excited to see what’s next in 2013!

This New Years we decided to take a trip to the mountains to do a little sledding as a family. Kallie and Coho love the snow so it was fun for the whole family . . . until of course I slipped and broke my wrist. I am probably the only 37 year old in a cast. Minus the fall we had a great time.







These are a few pictures from our New Year's Eve . . . You can't beat a family dance party~


No comments:

Post a Comment