Saturday, November 24, 2012

So much to be thankful for - Thanksgiving 2012

This year we decided to switch things up a bit and host Eric's family for Thanksgiving. We were both a bit nervous since we have never cooked a turkey but everything turned out great! Every year we go around the room and say what we are thankful for and each year I struggle with what to say. I am thankful for so many things in my life it is hard to choose just one.

I am thankful that . . .

-I married my best friend

-We were blessed to be the parents of our amazing daughter who has brought more joy to our lives than we ever though was possible.

-I have such a supportive and loving family (Boatman, Bates & Doyle)

-Georgia is thriving and is getting to be a child like she deserves to be

-My family is healthy

-I am enjoying live to it's fullest every day!










No comments:

Post a Comment