Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years 2012

The last year has been the best year of my life. I feel so lucky to have a wonderful husband and the best daughter anyone could ask for. I have loved watching our little girl grow and discover something new every day. Kallie is the light of my life and I am so thankful God chose me to be her mom.

The past year and a half has been quite the whirlwind. Kallie B was born, Eric started a new job, I started a new job, we sold our house in W. Seattle and moved into our new house in Issaquah. It was just this that it hit me, so much had changed in such a short period of time. It is now time to relax and enjoy the adventures that 2012 has to offer.

My wish for 2012 is health, unconditional love and happiness for my friends and family. I also have a special wish for Georgia - may she continue to heel and leave cancer in the rear view mirror! Kallie and I say a special prayer for Georgia each night and I can't wait for the day that little girls can finally play together. I have no doubt these two will get into plenty of trouble in the years to come!

Here are a few pictures from the long new years weekend.
Kallie and her buddy Coop had a slumber party on New Years Eve




No comments:

Post a Comment