Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 17 Months Baby Girl

Kallie-
Today you turn 17 months (33inches & 23.8oz) and I could not be more proud of the little girl you are becoming. You are such a happy, giggly yet feisty little girl. This month you have been a busy bee! Some of your new words are bubble, ball, ba-bye and your new favorite no (as you shake your head). You also still love making animal sounds the newest being meow.

You are becoming more independent playing with your toys, puzzles and rolling your pink car all around the house. One of your favorite activities is spinning in circles until you fall down and then you do it all over again laughing the entire time.

Kallie, you are the light of my life and I am so lucky to have you as my daughter. I love you always and forever!

XOXOXO
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment