Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Shower #2

On Sunday my sister and good friends (Kelly, Leslie & Alision) hosted a baby shower for Baby Bates. The food was amazing and the company was even better. We played two shower games that were really fun. We had to guess the price of baby items for one game which was pretty funny because my sister won and she has not had to buy baby items in years!!! The other game was to guess if the old wives tail meant you were having a boy or girl . . . some of them were so hard but I managed to tie for first place!

Baby Bates and I were spoiled yet again with so many wonderful gifts. I feel so lucky to have such great friends and family in my life. Thank you to everyone for making my baby shower such a great time! The day was perfect from beginning to end.

Loved the shower invites.

Kelly and I are due two weeks apart (I am due 9/7 and she (and Jayme) are due 9/21.

The Hosts of the shower!

Everyone thinking hard during the shower games.

Alison and I striking a pose!

The 5 pregnant gals at my shower (in order by due date)

Breast Gel Pads . . .??? All the girls say they will be my best friend very soon!

Jayme, Tracy and I are all due within about one month of one another.

Delicious mini-cupcakes . . . The red velvet were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment