Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Class Fun???

Eric and I have been going to some baby prep classes over the last few weeks. The last class we went to was newborn care. We learned the basics like swaddling techniques, bathing tips, soothing positions for the baby and much more. We even had our own doll for the night (sorta creepy but necessary I guess). We both felt like the class was informative. . .much more than the all day class that just freaked me out about labor!

Eric obviously was not paying attention the entire time because during class he found time to dress our doll up in sunglasses and he even pretended she was making a phone call :) OK, I will admit I was the one laughing out loud taking the picture!! Who knows what we will do in our CPR class next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment