Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Off to K-Prep

Last week Kallie had her first official day of K-Prep. Although she is still at the same school (daycare) this feels like a huge milestone. She is definitely ready for the challenge and was very excited for her new classroom/teachers. Most of her preschool class moved up to the same K-Prep class so the transition was easy. She loves her new room and was so excited that she gets her own pencil box and has to sign in and out of class just like mom and dad.

She has only been in class for a week but I can already see a change. She has become very interested in writing letters and her drawings are getting more and more elaborate. They went from scribbles to stick figures with big heads and tiny legs/arms (I love it).

My little girl is growing up right before my eyes. Although I love watching her grow up and learn new things it makes me sad knowing she is not my baby girl anymore.









No comments:

Post a Comment