Monday, December 24, 2012

Baking Cookies with Grammy

This weekend my brave mother decided to have all of the grand kids over to bake Christmas cookies.  She started this tradition when Sophia was little and it has been going on ever since.  This year grammy decided Kallie and Mac were old enough to join in the fun.  Luckily she had Sophia and Ella to help monitor the chaos.

Each kiddo had their own special apron and plate of cookies to decorate and bring home.  She also had fun crafts and movies to keep them busy while the cookies were baking (nice thinking Grammy).  Kallie had a great time from beginning to end.  According to my mom she ate almost an entire jar of sprinkes. . .but who could blame her they are yummy!

I feel so blessed to have Kallie enjoying our family traditions and hope that I will be baking cookies with my grand-kids one day . . . and enjoying it as much as my mom and dad do.








I decided to end Kallie's day by painting her toes for the first time - Sparkly red of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment