Saturday, June 23, 2012

Letter to Daddy

Eric-

I talked to Kallie and we wanted to write you a little note to wish you a Happy Father's Day! You are the most amazing daddy I know. I always knew you would be a great dad but great does not even begin to describe the type of father you are . . . AMAZING is more like it.

I will never forget the moment when we saw Kallie for the first time, we both looked at here in amazement with tears in our eyes. She had you wrapped around her little finger from that moment on.

I remember when we brought Kallie home for the first time we just looked at each other and wondered what we were supposed to do next. We worked as a team and took it one day at a time.

Here we are 22 months later . . . and I feel so lucky to be on this journey with you. Thank you for being the best daddy and husband in the world. Happy Father's day . . . We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment