Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 14 Months Baby Girl

Wow, the last month flew by! My baby girl is already 14 months old and I have no idea where the time went.

Kallie the last month has been so much fun watching you grow and learn. You have become your own little person before our eyes. You know what you like and what you don't like and let us know immediately.

You can't walk on your own yet but you love using your walkers to cruise around the house and just recently you started cruising around using the furniture as your guide. It is too cute . . .you walk back and forth from the couch to the ottoman with a huge smile on your face. You also just recently started to LOVE reading books. You pick a book, hand it to your daddy or I and then crawl over and snuggle in and then repeat. I am pretty sure we did that for over an hour on Saturday morning but I was loving every minute of it.

The last 14 months has been such an adventure, We love you Kallie B!



No comments:

Post a Comment